Safeguard your smile from cavities and gum disease with preventative dentistry in Richmond.
Regardless of your age, adhering to proper oral hygiene is vital. Both dental care at home and regular dental checkups can help ensure a bright and resilient smile for years to come.
Visit our family dental clinic for comprehensive preventative dental care in Richmond. Dr. Cichoracki looks forward to caring for your smile!
Preventative Dental Services in Richmond
At Dr. Cichoracki’s dental office, we specialize in comprehensive preventative dental services. Our primary goal is to preserve and enhance your smile’s vitality. Our range of preventative services include:
At-Home Preventative Dental Care Tips
Effective oral health maintenance between dental visits is equally essential. Here are some tips to follow:
- Adhere to daily tooth brushing at least 2x per day
- Opt for a fluoride toothpaste to ensure effective cleaning
- Also clean the top of your tongue to remove bacteria and keep breath fresh
- Floss daily to clean between the teeth and prevent cavities
- Use a mouthwash to help keep your breath fresh and remove harmful bacteria
- Eat a nutrient-dense diet filled with raw vegetables and fruit. Limit processed sugar intake.
- Visit the dentist at least once every six months for your preventative dental care.
Those involved in sports and high-impact activities should inquire about a sports mouthguard as well!
Visit Us For
Preventative Dental Care
If you’re due for a dental exam, contact our dental office today to schedule your preventative dental care. Our dedicated team will remove plaque buildup and help keep your smile strong.
Book your appointment today for a professional teeth cleaning and dental checkup in Richmond, MI!